1. What kind of vehicles do you use?
We have a fleet of late model transport vehicles ( Toyota, Mitsubishi, Ford,…) that seats from 4 – 29 people.
2. How do I recognise your driver at the airport?
Saigon Transfers driver will be there holding a sign with the name of the person that will be picked up at the airport.
3. Can I hire you to drive me to other places/ cities in Vietnam?
Yes, please send us a request to our email.
4. What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellation policy for Airport Transfers / Tours: There is no fee for any cancellation made at least 3 days before the tour / transfer date. Cancellation made less than 3 days before the tour / transfer date will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 24 hour of your tour / transfer date, there will be a 100% late cancellation charge.
- Flight delays/changes: Although we will do our best to keep track of any flight delays, it is your responsibility to let us know if you are changed to a different flight/airline. Our airport transfer includes a 2 hour waiting period. If our driver has to wait longer than 2 hours, there will be a US$5 fee for every additional 2 hours.
5. How long do I need to be at the airport for domestic flight?
Normally, you need to be there at least 1 hour before your departure plus the transfer time.
6. How long do I need to be at the airport for international flight?
Normally, you need to be there at least 2 hours before your departure plus the transfer time.
7. Apart from the tours that you are offering, can you organise me other different kind of tours?
Yes, of course we can. Just send us an email, the rest we will handle for you!