This mesmerising full day Saigon tour gives you a fun and fascinating insight into the history, culture, and the daily life of the locals in this busy, buzzing city.
We start out Saigon city tour by heading to Chinatown and wandering through the fascinating back streets near Cho Lon. This area is one of the most busy commercial districts of Saigon city and its atmospheric streets are home to some of the city’s most interesting sites. From there, we will pay a visit to Thien Hau temple, which was built in the early 19 century and dedicated to the goddess of seafarers. We delve deeper into Chinatown, visiting the amazing Cho Lon and Binh Tay market, which are full of energy and dazzling array of goods. Following our market visit, we stop at Fito Museum, which displays over 3,000 objects relating to traditional Vietnamese medicine and dating back to the country’s foundation. Then, after a short drive to the city centre, we will enjoy a traditional local Vietnamese lunch of Pho, or noodle soup – a must when you are in Vietnam! After our delicious lunch, we visit the War Remnants Museum, and check out all the major Saigon sights like the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, GPO. You will also get to see downtown Saigon, and get a real feel for local life in the past and present.
Got a spare day in Saigon up your sleeve? Fill it with this full day tour that covers a lot of ground. Museum, markets, monuments, and the every day mayhem of the busy city streets all converge on this tour.
- Experience authentic local life in Saigon city as you explore ancient pagodas and beautiful colonial architecture
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks
- Wander the lively streets of Saigon’s China Town
- Dive into noisy markets to strike bargains with the locals
- Feast on a delicious and traditional local lunch
- Visit to the Fito Museum ( Traditional Medicine Museum )
- See war relics the War Remnants Museum, GPO, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace
- Local English speaking guide
- Private air-con car/van/bus
- Entrance fees as indicated
- Bottled mineral water ( one each )
- Lunch ( light local “pho” – noodle soup or similar )
- Items of a personal nature
- Tip/gratuities for guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Other things that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Durations: 7-8 hours
|Price in USD|
|1 pax||2 paxs||3-4 paxs||5-6 paxs||>6 paxs|
|12 years and older||USD100||USD60||USD55||USD45||USD30|
|Children under 3||Free of charge|